TAJ is a fast and light catamaran, built of Epoxy glass fibre and carbon structure. Her design is minimalist and she is built for comfort with all charter amenities on board.She is a safe boat capable of 300-350 miles passage per day. She is designed to give a real sailing experience while ensuring maximum comfort. The transverse structure and mast are of carbon fiber in order to keep her strong but light. She is easy to handle with electrical winches, twin helms and a clear view over the coach roof from the cockpit.
Her salon offers a fantastic 360° panoramic view and there is dining indoors and outdoors. In 2017/8 TAJ completed a 10 month extensive refit : new bimini, new interior design, new bathrooms, new engines, new generators, new cockpit table, new Awlgrip paint, new water maker, new teak, new rig, new carbon boom, new tender and toys, and so on... Plus all her equipment have been upgraded. Now she is as new, in immaculate condition.
- Fast and light catamaran, built of Epoxy glass fibre and carbon structure
- Long distance capabilities of 300-350 miles passage per day
- Sensational at the helm, impressive speed
- Experienced and professional crew, with a Captain on board for many years
- 360° panoramic view from the saloon
- Extensive refit in 2018-19, she is as new, in immaculate condition
- Comfortable and spacious indoor and outdoor dining and relaxation spaces
Activities : paddle board, wakeboard, snorkeling equipment, fishing gear
Weekly charter rate for high season : from 29'000 EUR + VAT + APA
Weekly charter rate for low season : from 27'000 EUR + VAT + APA
SUMMER: Western Mediterranean
Croatia | French Riviera | Corsica | Naples & Amalfi Coast | Sicily | Aeolian Islands | Sardinia | Marseille to Saint Tropez | Tuscany & Elba
British Virgin Islands | Grenadine Islands | Antigua and Barbuda | Martinique & Guadeloupe | Saint-Martin & Saint-Barth
Photos by Richard Sprang